- Introduction to Myofascial Release (Part 1) with John Annan
- Interested in a paediatric kinesiology taping courses?
- 10 hour Acupuncture CPD: The 50 most useful acupuncture points revised
- Mulligan Concept Mobilisations with Movement Course - Level 1: NAGS's / SNAG's etc
- 2 day courses with 'Ultimate Rehab' specialist Tanya Bell
- Be Activated Courses with Douglas Heel
Myofascial release techniques are rapidly gaining an upsurge in popularity because they are, for the most part, conservative, gentle and can quickly yield startling results even when applied by the beginner.
Click here to see all John Annan's confirmed course dates.
If so, please register your interest at www.physiouk.co.uk/ktape, we are gathering registrations of interest and will be in touch with details if we get enough numbers to confirm a date.
This course revises your point selection, location and needling technique, covers up to the 50 most useful acu¬puncture points, increases your confidence and expands your repertoire, whilst giving you 10 hours CPD.
It returns to the basics of acupuncture, making sure your needling technique is spot on, your point location is accurate and looks at how you combine points together to give you maximum effect in your daily use of acupuncture. This is a fantastic opportunity to get you to use your acupuncture more fully.
Going Global: The Ultimate Lower and Upper Quadrant Courses with Tanya Bell. To see Tanya's only UK dates of 2013 and for full course information, click here