Course Hosting Information
Thanks for enquiring about hosting a PhysioUK course.
The process is simple and you can easily request more information by filling in the box opposite. I can then send you information on:
- The process of course hosting.
- What you get from it.
- What is expected of you.
- What we will do for you to make the process as smooth as possible.
- The info we require from you to decide if you can act as a host.
To request this information, please fill in your details opposite and I can get that information sent straight out to you.
Which courses do we currently run?
These are the course we currently offer dates for. The number in brackets after the courses indicates the maximum number of people on the course. For most courses we require you to supply a data projector, a lap top and a flip chart with paper and pens. For most courses we require a plinth between 2 people (except the Functional Fascial Taping courses and Be Activated courses).
- Back to Basics: a Case Based Practical Approach to the Upper Limb, Lower Limb and Spine (3 different courses) with Andrea Hemingway (24 max)
- Be Activated with Doug Heel (30 max)
- Discover Physio courses with Diane Lee and Linda Joy (LJ) Lee (32 max)
- Functional Fascial Taping with Ron Alexander (24 max)
- Functional Fascial Taping for the Lower Limb with Ron Alexander (24 max)
- Introduction to Myofascial Release (Parts 1 and 2) with John Annan (20 -22 max)
- Mulligan Level 1 courses with Ed Wilson or Linda Exelby (18 max)
- Neurodynamic Assessment & Treatment of the Upper Limb Evening Workshops with Andrea Hemingway (24 max)
- Neurodynamic Assessment & Treatment of the Lower Limb Evening Workshops with Andrea Hemingway (24 max)
- Osteopathic Techniques for Physiotherapists with Karen Carroll (16 max)
- Pathology Workshop for Physiotherapists with John Mitchell (24 max)
- Sports Massage: Theory & Practice 2 day course with Bob Bramah (20 max)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome with Teri Bayford (20 max)
- Ed Wilson's Trigger Point Course (20 max)